Cantonment General Hospital
Urban living brings forth plethora of health challenges: Infectious diseases, non communicable diseases, addictive behaviors, accidental cases a spectrum of nutritional disorders etc. Delhi Cantonment Boards endeavor is to provide broadband capacity to deal with all above ailments. The Cantonment Board vision encompass health beyond health care by providing Clean Environment, Potable water, Good sanitation & Best treatment and diagnostic services.
Ramgarh Cantonment Board is maintaining a 100 bedded Cantonment General Hospital where best treatment and diagnostic facilities have been provisioned. The present bed strength at CG Hospital is 50 beds which is gradually being raised to 100 beds. The Cantonment General hospital has engaged Medical Specialists viz Gynecologists, Pediatrician, Anesthetists, Medicine, Surgeons, Ophthalmologist, Orthopedician, Radiologist, ENT, Dermatologist, Pathologist & Psychiatrist. Emergency services / Emergency ward is available round the clock. Support / Diagnostic Services like Ultrasound, X Ray, ECG, Micro Biology Lab, Hematology Lab, Bio Chemistry Labs are being provisioned satisfactorily. At Cantonment General Hospital one minor OT & One Major OT is presently functioning, second Major OT is likely to be commissioned in three months time work in progress. IPD facilities 24x7 are available. Cantonment Board is maintaining a Physiotherapy Department fully equipped with latest equipments. In the year 2014-15 OPD figures were 2,32,102 whereas in 2015-16 the OPD increased to 3,10,406. The Cantonment Board is running dedicated clinic for Senior Citizens from 2 PM to 4PM daily, during the year 2015, 22,682 Senior Citizens were treated. The Cantonment General Hospital is also running School Health Program, health checkups of students are being done twice a year, health cards being maintained. Cantonment General Hospital is also running a DOT Center, Family Health care center, Ayush Clinic and Homeopathic clinic. The Cantonment General Hospital is providing free medicines to all patients. Besides, Cantonment residents patients from adjoining areas around cantonment vizSagarPur, Palam, MahipalPur, LajwantiGarden etc. are also utilizing health care services provisional by the Board. Cantonment Board is maintaining two mobile dispensaries which are visiting various pockets in the cantonment for neighborhood health care services. Board is also maintaining harse van and a critical care ambulance equipped with high end life savingequipments. Cantonment General Hospital is running all Central Government/ State Government sponsored health programs. Medical health camps are being organized by the CG Hospital at regular intervals for best health care services.
OVERVIEW OF SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE CANTONMENT GENERAL HOSPITAL
- ➤ General OPD
- ➤ Dental OPD
- ➤ Specialist OPDs (Gynae & Obstt., Orthopedics, Medicine, ENT, Ophthalmology, Surgery, Pediatric, Psychiatrist, Skin, Radiologist and Anaesthetic).
- ➤ Ayurvedic OPD
- ➤ Homoeopathy OPD
- ➤ Indoor Services – 50 beds, enhancement of IPD to 100 bed in hand.
- ➤ Emergency Services (Round-the-clock) – 06 beds
- ➤ Major OT – 01, Action has been initiated for commencement of 2nd OT
- ➤ Minor OT - 01
- ➤ Diagnostic Services (Lab, ECG & Radiology including X- Ray and Ultrasound),
- ➤ Physiotherapy- Unit with best equipment working from 9 AM to 6 PM.
- ➤ OPD – 08.30 A.M to 11.30 A.M (Mon to Fri) & (Sat – 08.30 A.M to 11.00 A.M)
- ➤ Laboratory - 08.00 A.M to 08.00 P.M (Mon to Sat)
- ➤ X-Ray – 09.00 A.M to 04.00 A.M (Mon to Fri) & (Sat – 09.00 A.M to 01.00 A.M)
- ➤ Ultrasound – 02.00 P.M to 05.00 P.M (Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri & Sat)
- ➤ Emergency – 24X7
- ➤ For Ambulance Services (Dial Toll Free No.) – 1800 11 5300 (24X7)
- ➤ Preventive Health Care
- ➤ Pulse Polio Immunization
- ➤ Immunization Programmes
- ➤ Health Post Maternity and Immunization Services
- ➤ DOTS Centre (Tuberculosis)
- ➤ Maitri (NGO for HIV/AIDS Screening & Counseling)
- ➤ Birth & Death Registration
- ➤ Care for Senior citizens
- ➤ Kishori Clinic
- ➤ School Health program
- ➤ Care for Special children
- ➤ Mobile Dispensary
- ➤ Medical camps
- ➤ Ambulances/ CAT
- ➤ House to House Activity:
- ➤ Undertaken for 5 days in every phase (held every 4-6 weeks).
- ➤ About 12000 – 14000 houses are covered and 4000-4500 children vaccinated in each phase.
- ➤ Both-Based Activity: On Sundays during each phase
- ➤ Sputum AFB (per 744 Annum)
Patients Found positive63 ( 53+10)
- ➤ No. of cases on ATT :
- ➤ CAT – I -120
- ➤ CAT – II -31
- ➤ MDR -03
- ➤2014-15 21,215
- ➤ 2015-2016 22,682
- ➤ Senior Citizens clinic functioning from 2 PM to 4 PM daily.
- ➤ Free OPD for Senior Citizens.
- ➤ Free medicine & Diagnostics services.
- ➤ Senior Citizens left on their own being attended at their house by medical staff deployed with Mobile Dispensary
- ➤ Number of School Children Health Check up in 2015-16 : 5046.
- ➤ Health Card issued.
- ➤ Check up is done by one dedicated School Health Doctor. Following examination & systemic examination done during the health check up:
1. Pulse, 2. BP, 3. Temperature, 4. Pallor, 5. Nerves, 6. Nails, 7. Teeth, 8. Mental Development, 9. CNS, 10. Chest, 11. Abdomen
- ➤ Paediatric check up twice a year.
- ➤ Psychiatry check up twice a year.
- ➤ Audiometry check up by ENT department twice a year.
- ➤ Differently abled School was established in 2011. The number of children enrolled yearwise is:
2011 : 18
2011-12 : 30
2012-13 : 48
2013-14 : 98
2014-15 : 102
2015-16 : 115